Sep 30, 2018
What is polyamory and how do you do it?*
I asked writer Charyn Pfeuffer, who practices polyamory and open relationship styles. Over the past two decades, Charyn's sex-positive writing has appeared in more than 100 media outlets, including Marie Claire, Playboy, Refinery29, The Washington Post, Thrillist & Forbes.
On this episode we discuss it all:
Are people born poly? Can you be polyamorous and married? What about having children? We also define different types of polyamorous relationships and terms such as "primary partner", "nesting partner", and "fluid bonding."
*This episode is a redo, sorry for the re-post, but was necessary. (Explained in ep)
Books Charyn recommends for those curious about in entering into polyamory:
1. The Ethical Slut by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy
2. More Than Two by Eve Rickert
3. Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan
4. Come as You Are by Emily Nagoski
5. Eight Things I Wish I'd Known About Polyamory by Cunning Minx
Follow us! On Instagram/Twitter @howcumpodcast @remykassimir @charynpfeuffer